- 21 Jan, 2020
ORGANIZED BY – TAEKWONDO INTERNATIONAL DOJANGS
in association with
Master DIPESH SANGRAY (2nd DAN) of DARJEELING YOUTH TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
SEMINAR CONDUCTED BY: MANOZ YONZONE
INTERNATIONAL MASTER INSTRUCTOR (7TH DAN)
TAEKWONDO INTERNATIONAL DOJANGS HEADQUARTERS,
METRO HEIGHTS (5TH FLOOR),
NEAR DON BOSCO MORE,
SEVOKE ROAD / SILIGURI – 734001
EVENT DATES: 21st & 22ND JANUARY, 2020
CONTACT: 89673 12707 / 98202 25761 / 81590 09184
The two day seminar will focus on modern kyorugi (championship fighting). It will cover latest fighting techniques, training methods and competitive psychology as taught in Korea. The intricacies of the innovative and winning styles of legendary world famous Korean Grand Master -CHANG SEONG DONG (9th DAN/ WTF)- will also be introduced.
The second day of the seminar will introduce students to the relationship between Taekwondo & Yoga. Yogic Meditation, Pranayama (Breathing) and Relaxation techniques complement and adds longevity to the Taekwondo competitive years and performance.
Yoga Shiromani Babeesh Narayan from Kerala will lead this session.
RAISE YOUR LEVELS WITH THE PROFESSIONALS:
- Learn from International Master Instructors (7th DAN)
- Train with International Champions & Gold Medalists
- Overseas trained in Taekwondo & Choi Kwang Do (KOREA/USA) since 1995
- Personally taught by World Famous Legendary Korean Grand Masters
- Over 45 years of Active Martial Arts Training & Experience
- “Make Winning A Habit”